7/10/2009

Here Come the Angels


I took advantage of the cooler morning to continue moving more of the angels from the angel garden... If you recycle you will love this shot.... First the stained glass in bench is a recycled antique and the bench is from recycled barn wood. I sat the angel on top of an old bowling ball covered with pieces of broken mirror and rhinestones. The bowling ball is sitting on a plant stand from a thrift store and that is sitting on an old grinding wheel which in turn is sitting on a cracked concrete piling I got for free....recycle, recycle, recycle... The little wire fence is to keep out the rotten rabbits.

1 comment:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Fantastic garden recycling Gerry! This is great but I still think your greenhouse is my favourite!
Hugs,
Kerry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts