4/21/2009

Meg's Clutch Purse Block Finished....


Through the magic of photo editing I was able to show how the various parts of the block would look as a clutch purse.... I added everything on the upper left strip plus the butterfly...

Still on the same diagonal strip I added a paisley using the only purple rinestone I had.. and left space for Lisa
Below is the underflap with Ati's fabulous seam and more space for Lisa.


Below is the block laid out flat. Except for the butterfly I worked only on one long diagonal strip and there is plenty of room for Lisa to finish it off... You can see that the flower cluster and the paisley look odd together on the long strip but it works when you realize how the piece will be folded....


3 comments:

Ati. Norway. said...

wow Gerry , you gave the purse an uplift,it looks wonderful !

Rose Anne B said...

WOW Gerry, that is BEAUTIFUL collection of BLUES!!! You do such lovely stitching!

Ruby said...

Lovely stitching. It is really helpful how you posted the purse in sections. And then showed the entire piece. Makes me think. You had to give it some good thought to place your motifs in the right places. Thanks, Ruby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts