4/12/2009

Meg's Block..to my delight!


Meg is making her block into a clutch purse so one has to think carefully about folds and directional embellishment. This afternoon I started gathering trims, buttons, beads, etc., and to my delight I found a piece of white lace and that almost perfectly echos the little round thingys in the print of her material.. I dyed it a bit ago and it is drying as I write. I could search a long time and not find anything more perfect.... Made my day!

I seem to have NO turquoise beads. I must have some somewhere as I did a turquoise beaded fan for Jo a while back..... Oh well, another trip to the bead store....LOL I don't know about your store, but mine sells little vials of odd leftover beads for cheap, cheap, cheap... I always head straight for the big basket they're in...

1 comment:

Cobi said...

don't you love a good excuse for bead shopping? as if we need an excuse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts