4/10/2009

Fun & serious website

Well I did find the website that featured the phone but unfortunately it did not give a name but I also fell in love with the website and as soon as my house guests leave I am going to give it some time... It is rather a hodgepodge but is dedicated to crafts, recyling, environnmental concerns etc. It is called Art for Housewives....

http://housewife.splinder.com/

There's an interesting and eye-opening article in it called Waste Couture: Environmental Impact of the Clothing Industry. And clever solutions to deconstruction and recyling clothing.. Check it out as it is going to on my favorites list I know...

1 comment:

cynthia korzekwa said...

bUON GIORNO!
many thanks for the link!

a presto,
cynthia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts