4/06/2009

Kim's Heart Block



I started on Kim's heart block last nite and praying that my vision will work out.... Two things inspired this vision... one being the lavender whimical-shaped hearts Kim has put on one of her hearts.. (on left) and the second my discovery the Diana Maus "All My Heart Art", http://tinyurl.com/cel74n
I find myself really drawn to this "bead mosaic" or "bead embroidery". I tried it on a fan for Jo and know that I have to do more of it so will bead this whimsical CQ heart on Kim's block... I'm making no marks on the block so it will be easy to remove if it doesn't fit Kim's vision..... I'm the third to work on this block and only one heart has been added so feel I can add a bunch....

1 comment:

Kim in Fargo, ND said...

Ooooooo pretty. Bead away. I tried not to have a firm vision before I sent it off. (Strong vision and round robins aren't very compatible I've found.) So don't feel constrained beyond the no-white stipulation. I love bead mosaics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts