2/19/2012

WooHoo It works.....

As planned on Kerry's block I'm doing an outline of the design with a chain stitch and using Krienik "Japan Gold" to do it.  It was my hope that I could use the chain to stabilize the cording and I'm happy to report that it's going to work beautifully..  No cord shifting at all...  As on Janet's block I reversed the design and transferred it to the back of the block and basted the outline to the front...... I got up extra early to have an hour's stitching time to see if it was going to work as that is probably all I'll get today..

I 'm in a mood I could stitch nonstop all day but we're having friends over for a fun day... I bought 4 different Krienik golds... gold coin, gold, vintage gold, and Japan gold... For this project I like Japan gold the best as it is the "goldiest"!!!  And BTW I'm loving the look of gold over the lace...  Whatta ya think???

7 comments:

Diane said...

It looks super, really rich and real looking. I also love your paisley design.

gocrazywithme said...

This is going to be so rich looking. Heck, it already is!

Suztats said...

I love the gold on the lace! Beautiful!

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Love it Gerry! Lock the company out and keep stitching! lol

Marilyn said...

This is looking great already Gerry. Your artist talent leaves me in awe.

Cathy said...

Wow, so lovely and elegant! Fit for royalty! :-) Hugs, Cat

Susan Elliott said...

I really do love the gold with the lace. The whole motif looks great and it's so much fun to see you have so much fun...xo Susan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts