2/20/2012

A source to share....

Pat Winter sent me some  Kreinik metallic threads to try a while back and I love them... But they are not sold locally and I had gone over my budget when I was in LA.  But now I wanted golds and went looking for them on the internet and the prices varied widely... So if you use Kreinik metallic thread I found a great buy....  http://dcbcrafts.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1719_1720_1963 Their very fine metallic threads were just $2 a spool... 

The catch is there is a minimum of 3 spools in any color... but that's a perfect opportunity for a group buy.  Susie and I are combining our order and the shipping rates are incredibly cheap.  In fact if you can get an order to $100 the shipping is free....

1 comment:

Cathy said...

What a strange coincidence. On my lunch hour today I went over to JoAnn's for President's Day Sale (10 per cent off everything) because I wanted to pick up some stuff for some things I'm making the grandkids for Easter and wandered over to the embroidery aisle to pick up some glow in the dark thread and happened to see the Kreinik threads and picked up several spools of the very fine for 2.29 per spool and several spools of the blending filament I've been using with other threads for fairy wings for 1.49 per spool and with 10 per cent off I guess that was a good buy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts