2/15/2012

February CQJP finished

My project will eventually be a CQ  book about my dog...my irrepressible rascal Morris. This "page" is  "Morris loves Bugs"  Indeed Morris is absolutely fascinated by anything that flies or is creepy crawly... so on this page I have managed to include 1 caterpillar, 1 dragonfly, 1 grasshopper, 1 spider, 6 butterflies, 4 ladybugs, 3 ants and 7 bees.. plus you must find him stalking bugs in the daisies



and when you lift the ladybug you see Morris peering back...



10 comments:

Cathy said...

This turned out so cute, Gerry. And I found 7 bees!! What fun!!

Marilyn said...

Morris is so cute he steals the show. But I do like the grasshopper. I'm sure Morris would have lots of fun chasing him.

Marjolein said...

It is like a picture puzzle with all those (hidden) insects. My favorite is the caterpillar.

Rose Anne B said...

Ohhh Gerry it'll be a GREAT I SPY type of book on Morris - a story telling book without words of his adventures I can see. Great Job!!!

Anonymous said...

This is definitely my favorite block. You have captured his personality perfectly! This will be such a fun book for kids and will bring out the 'kid' in all adults who see it. Bravo!!
SusieW

supplies overflowing! said...

I've just discovered your blog. Beautiful! I will bookmark and come back another time~
jenny

Quayceetatter said...

Love all the critters!! On my CQI project all the blocks have critters on them. Lots of fun.

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Another adorable page Gerry!

Faith said...

This is going to be such a delightful book!

Connie said...

These are turning out so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts