Last fall I wrote at length on my ram woes... This was a nice tidy area of field fencing for the rams....but once the ewes went into heat the rams went into testosterone overload... What fence they didn't climb over they tried to ram through..either to get to the ewes or to attack each other.. The ground was too frozen to put in new posts and we spent the winter trying to "make-do"
I have pulled out almost all of the damaged fencing and am putting in a wood fence with new posts and it has to be done before the shearer gets here which will be soon.... so stitching is limited... I did get some done on a rabbit while waiting at the vet and also tore out some of what I did on my OOYCZ project...AGAIN.... I'm trying to find a teenager to help with the digging.