1/06/2009

More Queens


It was fun making the Queenof Hearts card so I did a couple more while keeping my leg elevated tonite.These are rather rough because I was just fooling around. It would be fun doing a whole deck of cards.

I love surfing Google images but one has to be careful what you enter, When I entered "crowns" I came up with lots of pictures of teeth with crowns. When I entered "queens" a plethera of elegantly dressed young men appeared. When you enter any nursery rhyme, if you're not explicit, you get sexy girls in costumes of nursery rhyme characters...

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Oh, these are too, too lovely!! Now I want one! ;-) I'm going to send an image. I tried playing around with it yesterday, but must get out the instruction manual, I guess. Hugs, Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts