1/29/2011

Birds and Bees and Ladybugs......


and a cottage or two... I got some loaded on my Etsy shop last night and will do more today... With the exception of the cottages, these buttons are all about the size of a quarter.






I'm hoping people are thinking Valentine's Day and secret sisters.....

I am finally getting a system for the repetitive part of the Esty posting.. But still I absolutely don't know how Pam Kellogg keeps putting up not only her stuff but her mother's also...
And hooray!!!! some one bought the little red barn so I get to paint another barn...

I'm the kind of person who just keeps banging her head against a wall and when it doesn't work I find another wall... But I have met my match with photographing these buttons... I started the day with great hopes but was never satisfied with the results.... It wasn't that much better than just plopping them on the scanner and in the end that is just what I did.. and will do until I can take a macro photography course.

I'm hoping it shows great strength of character to know when to throw in the towel so stand back... I'm throwing it... %$###%$*$#


Weather here going from 40 degrees to 3 degrees in 24 hours.... I love winter....almost as much as spring... In fact rather than going south for the winter, I would love to go north for the cooler summer..

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Gerry, your pictures are fantastic. Don’t sweat the small stuff!! Really, your artwork stands on its own! Hugs, Cathy

FredaB said...

Hi gerry

I think the buttons are beatiful and if they come out of the scanner this good I would not worry about the camera. I think these are very suitable. shows all the detail.

Hugs

FredaB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts