11/29/2009

2010 Challenge


I ran across this fabric on the left when searching for something else and I'm thinking it is a possible interesting color combination for my challenge block... The blue is definitely intense blue (shutter-shutter) but it does have pink and red which are colors I love... maybe cherry blossoms.... The blue swirly part suggested a possible use for fabric manipulation which is the challenge for one month...
I took out the building to see if I could handle that much blue... I think so! But the gold building also shows that goldwork would also work with that color combo....then lots of fans and maybe a peacock.....and it also would work for curved piecing...
I won't buy this fabric but it is a starting point visually and set my brain working... and January is just around the corner and I have only 2 six inch squares of blue in my entire stash..... I can pull lots of beads and ribbons tho!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts