12/18/2015

Ribbon Fold - Diamond Rail Fence

The ribbon fold "Diamond Rail Fence" is one of my favorite folds and it is listed as challenging.  I mentioned that it was Susie Wolfe who finally figured it out to do mine. A local friend, Kathy Streeter, did her version of directions on how to do this fold and I was able to do it with no problem.



Kathy even included in her directions where to put the clips..
If you are interested in doing this fold, feel free to download her instructions.  This folded ribbon trim looks great on CQ and is fun to embellish...

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thanks for posting the directions. That was one of my favourite seams on your blocks. And I see you have the clips on your Etsy site. I tried to find them here but no luck so hopefully after Christmas I can order some.

Heather said...

Fabulous! Thank you, I just love your folded ribbon work!

margaret said...

you certainly mastered this technique lovely

Rengin Yazitas said...

Gerry, thanks so much for sharing instructions, I'd love to try it.

gocrazywithme said...

Tell your friend Kathy thanks! Her instructions are very clear!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

ooooh - I want to make this. Right this second!! I am planning to start another hussif in the next few days and I definitely want to try this for one of the seams. Thank you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts