12/01/2015

CQJP progress

Since my CQJP blocks are going to be in book form I need to back each "page"  I put old corset ads on the backing and took them on the trip with me and edged each ad with lace and added greenery..










































There are twelve of them.  It was the perfect travel project as it was easy to start and stop and not to complicated as to supplies.....


















I had Nov and Dec. almost done when we left for London and  hopefully will finish them when DH is out of town next week.  I have started assembling some of the earlier months and taking them along with me to trim them in lace... I am still playing "catch up" with jet lag, holidays and obligations so hope to get London stuff photographed tomorrow or Thursday.




3 comments:

margaret said...

what wonderful corset pictures you have for this book, can`t wait to see it completed.
Trust you will soon be over the jet lag.

Marilyn said...

I really like the page backs with the greenery. They wlll be a nice compliment to the cq pages. I haven't done much stitching for several weeks due to eye migraines but I hope to get back to it soon

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The corsets are wonderful fun to see - but I doubt they would have been so much fun to wear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts