11/15/2010

Country Cottage Buttons

I did get eight cottages loaded on Esty tonight... They are all hand painted and each is one-of-a-kind.. The bird buttons are 1" and the cottages are 1 1/2". I like doing the cottages and will play around with different styles when I have time... I was having a devil of a time with the reflection and followed Janet's suggestion and just scanned these.. I think they'd be cute on garden blocks... Have a look... http://www.etsy.com/shop/olderrose?view_type=gallery It's always a shock to see them enlarged... like looking at your pores under a microscope.

Now a question... is anyone into making cigar box purses or collecting wooden cigar boxes...? I have a couple nice ones that my son sent down from the lodge.. Wealthy customers bring their own expensive cigars... If anyone is interested I will send pictures... I am going to photograph the interesting graphics on the boxes for future use...

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

Ooh I would love an empty cigar box or two, I love the smell of them and they make great scrap holders!
what cha want for em?

The Mad Stitcher said...

I also would love a cigar box if you have one left. Let me know what you want for it. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts