1/14/2012

CQPJ 2012 Block One

I worked on this block while I was in California last week... I loved all the shopping but just as much fun was sitting around and stitching...  I'm just about done with this...  The paw is only attached at the top so a child can lift it to find Morris peering back.











And this is what they'll see.....














I've been playing around with his name placement and then it will be done...
News from Susie:  The thread store has a website   http://thethreadgarden.com/Home.html   It is called A Thread Garden (although when we got there the sign on the front says "Bead Time") located in Ventura, CA. There are photos, directions, etc.  on the web site.

The store is:
M & L Fabric Discount Store
3430 West Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92804
 
I never did get my bearings while there...  We just got in the car every day and drove one hour on freeways and always a different direction...

3 comments:

Susan Elliott said...

Looks great Gerry. I like the peek-a-boo paw and the rainbow stitching you're adding. He certainly has added a lot of color to your life..

Marilyn said...

I love your first Morris block. Maybe I'll send Chevy down to visit. He has had me awake most of the night - wind and cold so he's very anxious but not in full-blown panic attack mode yet. But the temps are going way down starting today so the porch will start cracking so I'll probably be awake a lot tonight too :(.

Anonymous said...

Love this! What a darling dog. Inspires me to try a block or two of my little one. Thanks so much for sharing. Suzie in Idaho

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts