6/10/2010

I confess I'm addicted......

Yes, I've been totally addicted to type ever since I was in grade school... Do any of you remember as a child writing and embellishing your name in as many fancy ways you could think of.... Well I'm still doing it.... When I was going to graphic design school I loved every typography class and there were a lot of them.... Now type design is almost all done with typography software and if I had it I'd get nothing else done.... Even still I spend way too much time looking at type fonts at http://dafont.com. Almost all the fonts are free to download and there are thousands.. Most are done by students... Tip: set for 50 a page and sort by popularity...Then you only have to see the first 5-6 pages in a category...



I was thinking I wanted to liven up my header and went looking for a fun font....well now I have to choose from about seven I downloaded last night... I already have almost 400 fonts on my computer (I said I was addicted). One day when my hands are too sore to stitch I'll make a choice... In the meantime this font is called "blossom."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts