9/18/2009

Update

Well I cleared both temporary files and cookies, signed in and out again to blogger, shut off and restarted my computer.. The only other suggestion blogger suggested was changing to another browser...they suggested Foxfire but I've tried 6 ways from Sunday to download....plus shutting off my security but I keep getting assorted error messages from Windows... since I have a long list of other things to do I'm giving up...

Anyone else run into this problem..????? Anyway sorry as I had some really cool pictures...

1 comment:

deanna7trees said...

A scandisk of all your files and a defrag might help. I also downloaded "Glary Utilities" and that clears up my problems. You can find it on google. I have similar problems on a daily basis.
Hope this helps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts