9/02/2009

My Handyman

He was actually ad #2 and a nice polite young man. I've had him 3 days and will use him one more. He got my chicken coop raccoon-proofed and I found an ad in craigslist for layers. He took all the covering off the sheep's winter quarters and bundled to go to the dump... Today we moved fencing in my milking area and built 2 new gates to replace the ones that the rams destroyed. It has been over 90 degrees all three days and he has been able to keep up with me all the time.. What a treat to have the help.... He's not a long term solution but he's been just what I needed at this time and I'm so grateful...

1 comment:

Ati said...

Gerry I am so happy for you that you have found someone. He is two of your fave words ;) Hired Help and Handy Man. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts