9/30/2009

Stash Enhancement


I certainly did my bit to boost the economy of the state of Colorado.. I came back with the above which I will get to fondle and sort today. This pile includes threads, beads. fancy trims, ribbons...etc.etc. When someone found something special we all had to rush and buy it. I had never used Edmar threads and many of the stitchers love them so when we had a chance to visit a sales representative who had it for $1 a skein, I bought LOTS...hoping that I would love it too. Not only at a bead shop and thread store, we found great things at Walmart, JoAnn's, and dollar stores. I found enough goodies to last me through this winter and maybe next.

2 comments:

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

Isn't stash wonderful? I did the same in Oregon at the Fiber Festival, came home with more than I should have but knew I hadn't brought enough money lol
Congrats on your enhanced stash :)

Rose Anne B said...

A $1 a skein for Edmar threads!!! OH MY that's sinful and dang that I missed out on that!!! Lucky you girls!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts