12/10/2011

Kudos for Comments - Part 2

When I reached the 1000th post I celebrated with "Kudos" to commenter #1000 but there were other options also that I wanted to choose from...  Today it is for the reader who commented on the very first post and, most importantly, still reads and comments.






So without further ado that person  receives a tall pin cushion and it is Kerry Leslie in Canada...  I've seen pictures of her beautiful home they remodeled from an old church and the wood and muted fabric of this cushion seem to fit it.... In the mail to you... I do have your address!!!  LOL















I did add another couple of pincushion kits to Etsy this morning... I love trying to put together the rich fabric and trims I associate with this era...

4 comments:

Kerry said...

OMG!!!! What a wonderful surprise!! Thank you Gerry!!!! Like everyone who has seen them, I positively lust after your pincushions!

Marilyn said...

What a nice thing to do - your pincushions are beyond gorgeous. I love the picture of Morris with the balloons. But then I love all Morris pictures. The first dog DH and I had was a corgi.

Cathy said...

Oh, another lucky winner! How generous of you.
Cathy

Mosaic Magpie said...

The pincushion is a beauty! I love the blue one too.
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts