5/12/2011

New Buttons

I figure it will take me until the end of the month to have my button inventory built up again but am having fun adding some new ones like the chipmunks and pansies. I can only work for short periods of time because I have to stay so focused to keep my hand steady working that small. These are all 1". If you look closely there is actually a highlight painted in the eye of the hummingbird.

Next week I will start on bugs (bees, dragonflies and ladybugs) and then the following week on cats and kittens...

I have only two special orders to go...one is Marilyn's grandson and I have been looking forward to that one.




I did do some colorful whimsical buttons for another special order that I received before I went to CT... I love the multicolored dog and may do more of it. I can see it doing all the silly things Morris does... Morris may just be black and white but his personality is definitely multicolored...

The root canal was done Tuesday and I am on the road to recovery...and I do think spring is finally here...

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Gerry your buttons are just darling! I love mine that I have from you and I display for all to see. Thanks for such lovely art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts