4/06/2015

The spider pattern and the eyes



 I am  always buying patterns that are close to what I want and then never use them..  But I saw this bag pattern in Houston and knew I would use it and it will be perfect for my spider bag..  I love the shape, all the pockets and the opportunities to use coordinating fabrics. It is called Quattro by Studio Kat Designs..

My lovely daughter-in-law is coming Wednesday for a visit... I thought she might like one and maybe this is a project we could do together...   The dyed laces from Nicki should be here in a day or two..



Next I started going through my picture file looking for cat's eyes.  I wanted them looking in various and found a bunch... My cats will all be black of course..

























If you image google this pattern many, many versions of it are displayed... but this one was my favorite...  Isn't it fantastic..

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

That is a really cute pattern. The peacock one is my favourite because of the colours. Another fun project for you - you seem to have so many :).

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I think you'll like working with a Studio Kat design. I've made two of her patterns and really enjoyed them (there's two more waiting in my stash for their turn).

Mosaic Magpie said...

Really a functional bag with all those great pockets.
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts