4/16/2015

Sheep book about done!!

I'm slowly making headway on my lists of long neglected tasks... but still finding time to occasionally stitch and hope to finish the sheep book this weekend..

The front cover is done and I'm trying to figure out how to bind it with faux lamb's wool without it being too bulky...Think I got a plan now
 
Here is the back cover and it will have a lamb's wool edge also.
 
DH felt Pitiful Pearl needed here own page so it is below along with all the rest of the pages.  I backed them with felt and bound them with a lightweight suede.





 

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

These are so cute - and what a lovely way to remember your girls...and the most handsome Randy Andy.

magicmoonmusings said...

This is just the sweetest thing...I can see how much love you have for your animal friends, and how much love you put into your stitching.

Your blog is terrific, thanks for sharing your work.

grbev said...

Oh, Gerry, you know I love sheep! Takes me back 60 years to my summers with Grandpa and Grandma living in the sheep camp wagon and my job of tending all the bum lambs. I can still remember the hungry tug on those big green bottles with the black nipples. Those lambs followed me everywhere. Your book is delightful! It's a wonderful tribute to the furry ones we've loved and lost along the way. Hugs from Utah, Bev

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love sheep too. Grew up on a farm and had many different animals, but alas no sheep.

Mosaic Magpie said...

What a fun book...only you would think to something so wonderful!
Deb

Suzie in Idaho said...

What a lovely project. How fortunate you were able to have so many precious friends. I had a milk goat that sat in my lap while I read. What a joy!!. Love the pictures and your beautiful work. Suzie in Idaho

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts