9/30/2010

Cathy's Seams Only .......and caught up

Finally caught up with my RRs and this was my first in the "Seams Only" RR....not my comfort zone. I'm sorta working my way into it with apple cores, worms, bees, and baskets... I did use 4 of Carole's templates... #12 for the beeline and # 21 for the basket both of which were a first for me... The circle template I use ALL the time and I used various bumps on another template for the humpy worms... My apple cores (lower left) look like little corsets......Into the mail tomorrow on time.....
We've only 2 more days of this warm spell and I just might catch up on the farm stuff also..a little more hay to get into the barn, a day's tractor work and the chicken house needs a good cleaning... Also want to get the herbaceous clematis moved for sure... Anything else can wait until spring..
I am soooooooooooooooooo ready for winter....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this block, apple cores, worms, baskets...oh sooo cute! I am also sooooo ready for fall. It's way too hot for this time of year. Heading to Oregon coast for 43rd Anniversary!! Yippee!! Thanks for sharing the block. Love it. Suzie in Idaho

Marty52 said...

This is adorable!! So very creative and unique, Gerrie... really something else!

Anonymous said...

I don't believe anything is out of your comfort zone! You are a stupendous stitcher. I love the worms!!! ok I love each part you did!


Have a great night you talented woman;)


Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

Cathy said...

Thanks for working on my "out of your comfort zone" block! (Actually, I think it's out of my comfort zone too). I must say I love what you did.

Thanks again,
Cathy L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts