11/04/2011

Wichita bound....and a new feature..

At this point I have no idea how I am going to get all the stitching stuff into one suitcase and clothes also...I'm taking three classes...one from Allie Allison and also one from Candace Kling.  I had a class from Allie in CT and she is so much fun... She just lives across the state from me and for both her classes I'll have gone cross country... Candace Kling also teaches in Seattle which is just across the state from me... So why travel so far to take classes I could take closer to home...?









Well the answer is Carol Samples... I have her templates and my book of stitches for Carole Samples to autograph already packed.  I love my templates but only use about 10 at the most out of the 36 and am anxious to soak up all she has to offer... I wish it were a longer class... She has a list of all we are to bring and it includes a "happy heart" which I will definitely be  bringing along...  When Morris was in the dog house for chewing up my favorite template, Carole kindly sent me a replacement to get Morris back into my good graces... For a picture of the Morris-modified template click here!

6 comments:

Susan Elliott said...

Have fun in Wichita and kiss Allie for me!!!

Turtle said...

have fun traveling! I signed in to follow, not sure if it worked though! :)

Suztats said...

Have a wonderful time! Looking forward to lots and lots of pictures!

Pearl said...

Have fun!

Mosaic Magpie said...

You are one Lucky Girl! Oh, the fun you will have.
Deb

aMUSEing said...

It seems I visit your blog whenever you happen to be on a trip! Hope you're enjoying yourself. I miss you! ---Simone

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts