11/21/2011

Scissor holders, Kerry's frog and mystery person on couch....

Remember the nifty little retractable scissor holder I have on my chatelaine??? Well I have another like it I just clip to my shirt while I am at the sewing machine.. It is so handy not to have to look for scissors to clip bobbin threads. AND it would look equally nice attached to a needle book so I made some to sell at the Adventure boutique and I finally got around to making some for Etsy



Aren't they all just gorgeous on the tray..
Just $4.00 ladies... These are the very best secret sister gift....



















And I finally finished the renovation of Kerry Leslie's dragonfly block and it's on Block Talk with Gerry
Stop by and see all the different options for making dragonflies plus the frog on felt...








And finally this tousled head of blond hair sleeping on my couch is my granddaughter Madi who is visiting... You can see Molly is guarding her with great zeal... Madi has been globe trotting solo with just her backpack since college graduation and is now looking to settle down and get a real job.  But visiting grandma for the holidays first... She has been taking some photographs for me and I introduced her to Bananagrams which I learned to play at the CO retreat... plus a whole lot of hugging is going on.

4 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Nothing better than the time spent between a Grandmother and a Granddaughter.
Deb

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I decided I had to treat myself to one of those scissor holders - DH will be putting it in my Christmas stocking (of course he doesn't know it yet...lol).

Susan Elliott said...

Hey! We;re big bananagrams fans here! Hello to Madi and your scissor mates are the deal of the century! I hope you have a beautiful Thanksgiving with your GD and your DH and your dogs...xo Susan

Wendy said...

Your scissor holders are beautiful Gerry! I may have to get some of those for stocking stuffers....hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts