2/16/2009

Maire's Encrusted RR block



The "spirit" of the blank block shines even when heavily embellished ( encrusted). When the picture of this blank block was posted with its center of forget-me-nots, I knew I was going to do love birds and forget-me-knots on it when it got to me. If I had been first it would have been pink roses but Ati was before me on the upper left and the yellow was INSPIRED! This is the very thing that I love about RRs....the unexpected elements.... I found the poem about forget-me-nots to add... Leslie encrusted the upper right and take a close look at it ......

So small, so blue in grassy places,
My flowers raise their tiny faces.
I've never seen a garden plot;
But though I'm small,
Forget-me-Not!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts