5/29/2019

It's here....come see me!!!!!

The Idaho State Button Society Show is just a days away and  I will be speaking there during the noon hour on both Friday and Saturday, June 7th and 8th.. I will have a table in the vendor area as well with lots of needlework on display and buttons to sell as well.  DH will be there  helping me so say hi to him also.   More detailed  information can be found on their facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/IdahoStateButtonSociety/

I know anyone attending will be amazed.  It has been such an eye opener to see how the world of button collectors collect and display their collections, their  dedication to documenting and researching buttons, and best of all their  embracing of all kinds of buttons.  
 In spite of my health issues this winter I have gradually dwindled and organized my work-in-progress buttons and added many more.  It was something enjoyable to do while convalescing.   Just today I added the finishing touches to my slide presentation. Now I have a few days to think about what all to take...   I am really excited..

3 comments:

Shirlee Fassell said...

Glad you are feeling better! I will send you that button to do for me. Sorry lost track of the button for a whiles well as time!

justanitzybitcrazy said...

How exciting ... wish I lived closer and could come meet you and see all the wonderful buttons. Hope you post some photos on your blog when you get back. Have fun :) Hugs, Helen

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I wish you luck at the show - and also wish I could be there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts