10/30/2018

It's the litttle joys!!

I love the little joys that just brighten my day...  and one that does it every day with a splash of color is "Design Seeds" blog.  If you subscribe every day you receive a color palette in your blog reader list.  No sales pitch, no hard sell...just inspirational joyous color..

It is a reminder just how exciting and dramatic just subtle changes in color can be...

 These are three recent ones... The bluish purple grapes were especially timely as I've been using those colors on my spider bag.

3 comments:

Momma Bear said...

I love orange and sea-glass green. they never fail to cheer me up.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm with Flora. That color combination is my very favorite. But then, I like orange a lot, must mostly with a little other color mixed in (but not yellow).
xx, Carol

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Fun indeed! I will subscribe to this because I'm always searching for colour inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts