4/23/2019

Thank you Susie Wolfe.....

You might remember a while ago I posted this balcony array of succulents and made a not-too-subtle hint that I would love some succulents cuttings from my friend Susie Wolfe who has a fantastic succulent collection on her patio.












So it wasn't long before a large box arrived and was jammed with a wide variety of cuttings.  Friend Kathy came and helped me sort them, mix soil, and get them planted.  I watched numerous how-to videos on YouTube and now I just have to wait and hope they all root.  These are just part of them.  As they root I will move them into larger pots...and of course that means extra trips to the thrift stores for pots.  It will be so much fun and hope every single one roots.



Girldog was waiting on the porch when I got up this morning.  I am still in my night shirt and no glasses but we are having a bit of a ear rub and chat.  Actually she comes looking for DH who hasn't taken Morris for his morning walk for a couple days as DH has been sick.  The minute she heard DH's voice her huge tail starting wagging full speed.


4 comments:

Susie Wolfe said...

You are so very welcome Gerry. Kathy's smile said it all!! I just knew you'd have fun and probably "out-grow" me by miles. Can only wish I was there with you for those trips to the Thrift Store for pots. You now need a diamond bit for your drill to turn interesting containers into pots with a well placed hole in the bottom. Such fun!!! Keep the photos coming.
PS - You have inspired me and I now have one side of my patio cleaned up ... slow but surely will work my way around.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Susie is a great friend. I love that big dog. I'm so glad you give her the attention she doesn't get at home.
xx, Carol

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Talk about a treasure trove of succulents! You are going to have great fun coddling them and watching them grow.

gocrazywithme said...

I'm so glad girl dog is still getting your friendship. Those succulents look like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts