1/07/2018

Nips and Tucks

I'm about to start on a project that I need a picture of me in the kitchen and am going to use this one.. I'm making the topping for apple pies..

I have to confess that this picture is not exactly accurate.












The last time I used this picture I decided to do a little photoshop enhancing. I did a rather major tummy tuck,, perked up my boobs and did away with the double chin..

So when I brought the picture up again I wondered why didn't I do something about the shaggy hair cut and the hair hanging in my eyes???  So with the flick of a computpr tool I tidied up my hair and figured while I was at it I would do something about the saggy arms. If I keep enhancing this photo every time I drag it out, pretty soon I'll look like Barbie.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just photoshop and transfer it to real life. If wishes were horses.....

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Lookin' great Gerry! Wish losing actual weight would be as easy as photoshop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts