9/27/2012

Need input on non-political support issue!!!

Morris's agility course is progressing nicely.  We're painting the A-Ramp "Passion Grape" today... but there is still the support issue..  Over the years I have tried umpteen bras only to find them unbearable as well as unwearable.  I finally settled on a sports bra that was the least offensive but it has been discontinued and the ones I have left have been washed a zillion times...  and if I do need one I have to raid Morris's bed as he loves to nap with my bras...

If you have a way of coping with your endowment that is comfortable.... PLEASE email me brand and  style number.  As of now I'm ordering this one from the  Sunday paper supplement.  The ad is  wrinkled because I threw it away but smoothed it out and decided I'll try anything at this point in time.  Of course we all know if it is an ad it must be true....it's in print after all..  But it does say "no hooks, no underwire, no shoulder pain, no rolling, no chafing, no back fat, no saggy bust and no straps to adjust."  And on a positive note it says "super lift, super support. super comfort, seamless cups and gorgeous style."  Now would they lie?????  Waiting to hear from somebody in case they would....

And remember the two plum tarts from last Thursday...gone and two more in the oven as I'm typing... For those who emailed for the recipe the filling is:
1 c. sugar
1c. sour cream
1 beaten egg
3 T. flour
1 tsp cinnamon
Mix well and put in tart shell... You can artfully arrange plums (apples or pears) or just dice them and put on top of filling.... I top with a little stuesel mix and a few sliced almonds.  Bake 40 min. at 400.  I also like to add 1/4 tsp. Chinese 5 spice along with the cinnamon...  I should mention that this recipe is from a marvelous little cookbook I purchased years and year ago entitled.... "Recipes from the heirs and relatives Nikolaus Schwartz and Anna Steyer."

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

No help on the support issue I'm afraid. My knees don't run any more. The tart looks and sounds very yummy...wonder if it would work with green tomatoes. I finally got the first big bowl full done and then my friend arrived with another box. I'm going to go make a green tomato chocolate cake and a green tomato casserole to take for the quilting pot luck today when I finish reading my morning blogs. Then Monday I'll make some relish then have to figure out something to do with the rest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts