12/28/2021

Progress

..
 Well, I have my spring necklace strung.  ..again.  It is ready for my friend to stop by and finish the strands with wire guards and add a clasp.  I actually strung it twice, After I finished it the first time, I felt it needed spacer beads, but I was nervous about doing them.  as the holes were small. 

But I pulled all the beads that I had strung and then found if I held the spacer bead in position with two fingers, I didn't even try to see the hole.  I just aimed the wire toward the space between my fingers and with a few tries I was able to hit the hole.

The holes are big enough on the glass beads that all I have to fo is aim the wire at the bead and it finds the hole.  I can do it with my eyes closed.   After this I have several pieces that need a little repair and I want to replace some earrings I lost.    I have several pieces in various state of completion. I will tackle those chores before I tray another necklace.  But this will be ready for spring, and I am thinking a nice yellow linen top would be perfect and maybe a lunch out with the friend who helped me.

1 comment:

gocrazywithme said...

This is so cheerful! Love those little blue birds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts