2/06/2020

new home for old treasure


The other day as I was leaving for the new house I scooped up the topiary and brought it along.  When I got there I plopped it down by the entry table and decided that was as good a place for it as any.  In fact it looked very good there..

I turned to DH and asked him if the topiary didn't look even better there than where it was before. After a long pause  his reply: "What's a topiary?"  After I explained, there was another long pause and he asked: "Where was it before?  Then I explained that it has sat by the south window in the living room for 30 years... After another long pause he enthusiastically responded that the topiary definitely looked better here than where it was before.................. If nothing else my husband is a diplomat.

A new home for one of my treasures...
 

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Bless that lovely man! May both of you -- and your treasures -- have health, happiness and as much diplomacy as is required (!) in your new digs. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts