1/28/2015

3/5 Art Challenge

3/5 Art Challenge. I was nominated to participate in this challenge on Facebook by my friend  Lisa Boni  I'll be posting at least 3 pieces of art every day for five days! For those who do not belong to Facebook I'll post then here also. 

I chose to do this as I can share some of my other work. At one time I was the graphic artist for the city's library system.. It was a great job. I got to do everything including publications, posters, murals, displays and even constructing puppets. The chickens were for a city/county display for backyard chickens and Jennie's logo was a private commission for a nursery in BC. 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh this is great Gerry. I love to see examples of your other art work. I've seen a few things on your blog over the years but this will be fun to see them all together

Createology said...

I love seeing other creative work you have done. Sounds like a wonderful job you had. Creative Graphic Design Bliss...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts